Saturday, September 8, 2007

Addendum: Writing Travel Itineraries

I’ve decided that it will be worthwhile to start recording my travel itineraries complete with mileage/time taken by bus. The reason for this is that I want to remember what bus changes I need to make to get to places like Bongpyeong (There was a bus change in Jangpyeong.), but also because at some point I want to start making bike trips to local sites.

Some trips I’m looking forward to making are to Wonjushi, the nearest big city and home to two other ATEs as well as my RA from orientation, and 공해, the nearest city that also borders the Pacific. Both of these are longer trips (about 63.6 and 101.3 km respectively), but with 3 day weekends will be well worth the time spent, especially now that we are approaching the cool, beautiful Korean fall.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Jeremy!!! Come and see meeeeee!!!